Apollo Fire Detectors is a world-class fire detection manufacturer. Integrity and excellence are key values that drive product development, designing innovative technologies to make smart devices that keep people safe from fire, every second of every day.
Apollo has been keeping people safe for 40 years. In that time, we have become a global company and a market leader in the UK fire industry. The varied range of conventional and addressable products on offer make sure that you’ll be able to find the right detector for the right place.
At Elex, we will be exhibiting:
- XP95 – Still going strong 30 years after it’s introduction. Tried and tested, an addressable system you can rely on.
- AlarmSense – Utilising specialist technology has made AlarmSense the most adaptable two-wire detection platform.
- XPander – A wireless range providing unparalleled flexibility.
- Series 65 – A conventional solution incorporating well-proven sensing technology, ideal for small-to-medium sized systems.
- Apollo Test Set – Specially designed to save you time during on-site testing
Developing your product knowledge and on the job skills is paramount to keeping on top within the fire industry. Apollo is dedicated to helping you advance your career and become more confident within your workplace. Apollo offers FREE regional training courses, available for anyone that is looking to improve their skillset. Come see us and sign up! The variety of sessions makes sure that all levels are catered to, whether you’re looking to expand your fire knowledge or an industry professional.
Our experts are on hand to answer any questions you have, and to showcase our products. So come and have a chat whilst you’re there and sign-up to our FREE training courses!