The Focus Training Group is an established group offering exceptional quality apprenticeship and commercial course training across five dedicated centres.
As a specialist in electrical training, The Focus Training Group have a long-established reputation with employers nationwide, and with a keen interest in always delivering excellence through best practices. Their facilities in Bristol, Exeter, Newton Abbot, Plymouth and Redruth are ‘state of the art’ and offer all learners opportunities to explore, learn and apply all aspects of the industry in a controlled environment, under the tutelage of highly experienced, dedicated staff.
Electrical Courses we are able to deliver include:
- City & Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Test and Inspect
- City & Guilds 2396 Design
- City & Guilds 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charging
- NICEIC Electric Vehicle Charging
- NICEIC Safe Isolation
- EAL Installation of Small Scale Solar Photovoltaic Systems
Bespoke training can be available upon request.