Aico is a market leader in residential fire protection, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms. Our key values are Quality, Service and Innovation.
Aico are wholly owned subsidiary of Ei Electronics who have been manufacturing alarms for over 50 years. All alarms have been designed, developed and manufactured at the factory in Shannon, Ireland ensuring that quality is key.
- All alarms are tested at least 3 times before leaving the factory – no batch testing
- Over 100 million alarms made to date
- All alarms are approved to British and European standard – look for kite marks
Visit Aico at the ELEX Exhibitions and find out about our range of new products and services including:
- AudioLINK data extraction technology
- New multi-sensor alarm with duel sensors
- Expert Installer Training Scheme
- Up to date information on the new Landlord’s Legislation for Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms
- New RadioLINK+ interconnection technology with new functionality