A new smart home seminar has just been added to the seminar program for ElexShow Manchester on the subject of the potential of becoming a smart home installer. The seminar is in conjunction with Energenie, Gira, BEG, Viking Automation, and NAPIT and will cover the following topics:
· What is ‘Smart home’?
· What do different smart home brands offer – e.g. the difference between wired/wireless systems
· What is the business opportunity that the different systems can provide – size/value of market?
· What is the ‘internet of things’?
· What additional skills and tools would be needed to get involved?
· How smart solutions can be more cost effective than traditional wiring solutions
· Regulations which affect smart home installation
· How testing/inspecting homes with smart devices can differ
Don’t miss this invaluable and informative introduction to what looks set to be a growth area. Your free entry to ElexShow also entitles you to attend all our seminars.